Vero Beach Florida USA|
As I walked down the dock to see this Blackfin Combi for the first time, it quickly struck me how beautiful the Blackfin is. It is a boaters-boat , a Gentleman s yacht and the type of yacht that will turn heads on any water way and in any marina. From the immaculate paint and high gloss brightwork she will truly impress. There is NOTHING to apologize for on this vessel!
The teak is awlwood finished making it a very low maintenance boat. The engines have a closed loop injection system giving diesel like fuel economy and eliminating gas fumes in the bilge.
This Blackfin/ Manchester has had a complete ground up restoration in 2017 in the world famous Crocker s Boat yard in Manchester By-The-Sea, Massachusetts and shows like a brand new boat! She has been featured in many boat shows as well as Soundings Magazine.
Completely remanufactured with new engines (120-hours), state of the art electronics, electronic controls, joystick control. She is also equipped with the ZipWake system which maintains stability underway.
The aluminum windshield has been replaced with a custom teak frame with a high gloss finish.
If the styling of Hinckley, MJM, Sabre, Vicem, Zeelander, Elling, and Eastbay Gentlemen yachts catch your attention then you owe it to yourself to see this Manchester, Blackfin located in Vero Beach, Florida.
Copy and paste this link into your browser to view slide
A boaters-boat , a Gentleman s yacht and the type of yacht that will turn heads on any water way and in any marina.
|No. of engines:||2|
|Engine model:||Crusader 6.0 Liter|
|Fuel type:||Petrol (Gas)|
|Length over all:||29'|
|Hull material:||Glass Fibre|
|Fuel capacity:||205 Gallons|
|Water capacity:||30 Gallons|
- Solid hand laid fiberglass hull, stripped and remanufactured with the most technically advanced components
- Hull is Awlgripped
- Deck hand laid fiberglass
- Teak dashboard and trim
- Teak cockpit surround
- SS anchor roller and windlass with anchor 50' of 3/16" chain plus 100' nylon
- Fresh and saltwater cockpit wash down
- SS deck hardware
- Teak swim platform with under-mount swim platform ladder
- Twin Crusader 375 hp 6.0 engines, 120 hours
- ZF 63a transmissions
- Electronic Glendinning engine controls
- PYI dripless shaft seals
- Nibral 4-blade props
- ZipWake Dynamic Trim control. Automated trim and stabilizer system
- Fireboy - Automatic extinguisher system
- Twin 70-amp alternators
- Vetus electric bow thruster
- The forward V-berth cabin has ample storage below and on both sides
- Teak interior joinery
- Custom vinyl headliner
- USB charging system
- Pompano matching helm chairs
- Engine instrumentation
- Ritchie compass
- The port side galley features hard surface counter, microwave, sink, and storage cabinet
- All Raymarine electronics
- Depth / Fish Finder
- Engine displays
- ZipWake controls
- Fusion radio
- Located to starboard featuring an electric head, Corian Counter, sink, shower and teak louvered doors and trim
- AC / DC Control panels with gauges
- 30-Amp Shore power
- (2) AGM Start batteries
- AGM House battery
- AGM Bow thruster battery
- Balmar Battery Management system
- LED Cabin, cockpit, and navigation lights
- 5-Gallon water heater
- Xantrex 1800W inverter / charger
- The boat was completely rewired (see slid show photos)
- Mooring Cover
- USCG Safety package
- Bimini with windshield and curtains
A portion of the styling and design was done by one of the leading yacht designers, Doug Zurn. Blackfin boats are highly regarded among brokers and owners alike for their rugged, traditional construction, excellent styling, and good resale value.